Pages

Amber Alert

I Believe in God

I believe in God, creator of heaven and earth. He is the one true God. He is my Provider, my heavenly Father, my comforter, my counselor, my hope, my joy, my salvation, my King. His name is God; not Ron Hubbard, Buddha, Allah, Muhammad, Dali Lama or the Blessed Virgin Mary.

I believe in the trinity of God. That He manifests Himself as God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28; 1 Peter 1)

I believe that the Bible is the absolute, perfect word of God. I believe it is written by man, inspired by God and every word from beginning to end is true. (2 Timothy 3; 2 Peter 1)

I believe God created the world, as the Bible describes, in 6 days. I do not believe in any part of the evolution theory. (Genesis 1)

I believe that acceptance of Christ Jesus as your personal Savior is the one and only way to heaven. (John 14)

I believe that Jesus Christ is the perfect Son of God, who manifested Himself in human form, lived a sinless life, was betrayed and abandoned by those He trusted most, and died a horrible death. (Luke 2; James 2; Matthew 26 - 27)

I believe Jesus was buried in a tomb, which was surrounded by guards and had a large stone rolled over the entrance. (Matthew 27)

I believe that tomb was empty 3 days later as Jesus had told his disciples it would be. (Matthew 16; Matthew 28)

I believe Jesus ascended to Heaven shortly after his resurrection from the dead. (Acts 1)

I believe Jesus now sits in victory at the right hand of God. (Luke 22)

I believe He is coming back. (Acts 1; Matthew 24)

I believe He caused the blind to see, the lame to walk, cast out demons and raised people from the dead. (Matthew 9; Luke 11; Mark 1; Mark 7; Luke 7; Mark 5)

I believe in Hell and I believe that God wants no man to go there. (2 Peter 3)

I believe all of us are sinners. (Romans 3)

I believe that you do not have to be baptized to go to heaven, but that baptism is an outward symbol of your acceptance of Christ as your Savior. (1 Peter 3)

I believe that nothing can separate me from the love of God. (Romans 8; John 10)

I believe that if I confess my sins to God, then he is faithful and just to forgive my sins. (1 John 9; 2 Chronicles 7)

I believe that God disciplines those He loves. (Hebrews 12)

I believe that God tempts no one. (James 1)

I believe that all sin is the same in God's eyes. (James 2)

I believe that God, as the Holy Spirit, intercedes in prayer for us. (Romans 8)

I believe in Satan. I believe that he was an angel, whose pride caused his fall from heaven. (Luke 10)

I believe witchcraft, psychics, mediums and things of that nature are detestable to God and I fear for what will happen to those who participate in these things. (Deuteronomy 18; Leviticus 20; Galatians 5; Revelations 21)

I believe that I am commanded to forgive others - over and over and over. (Matthew 18)

I believe that Jesus died to redeem the sins of every man, woman and child on earth. Every one - no matter what they believe. (1 Peter 3)

I believe that what is impossible for man is possible for God. (Luke 18)

I believe each of us is given spiritual gifts and if you do not utilize the gift God has given to you, then you are missing out on the all the great gifts God has waiting for those who do His work. (1 Corinthians 12)

I believe that when I die, I will stand before the throne of God and be judged for everything I have done in my life - good or evil - including every hidden thing. (Ecclesiastes 12)

I believe that every knee should bow and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (Philippians 2)

I believe that there are people who will twist the Bible's words to suit their own needs. (2 Timothy 4)

I believe that miracles still happen, that God answers prayer, that prayer is powerful, and even if I do not like God's answer to my prayers, He is in control.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share