Pages

Amber Alert

Blog Hopping


If you are like me, you are a blog hopper. Now this is a label I am proud to bear. I do, however have a major gripe to get off. I love blogspot and the fact that I can customize my own free blog. However, this same privilege allows others to delete the 'Next Blog' link on their own blogs and when they do my leisurely hop is over. Gggrrr! This is frustrating to me and other blog hoppers.

If you, too, are a blog hopper, feel free to go to Phyl's blog at http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-search.html to get the code for this adorable frog. The code will give a smaller version of the graphic above.

If you put Hoppy in your blog, please leave me a comment so I can add you the the Blog Hoppers Blog Roll that is listed at the bottom of this post. As this list continues to grow I will add to the sidebar. Don't forget to stop by Phyl's blog and let her know just how cute Hoppy is.

Check out Mr. Linky for other Blog Hoppers:

2 cherished words:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say HI! I like to blog hop when I can find the time. Lately its a rarity.

Tonight is one of those.

Happy sunday

Unknown said...

Maria, thanks for joining the fun and blog hopping with us.

 
Bookmark and Share