In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend, so the host of this meme thought that Fridays would be "easy posting" day.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends.
My question this week:
Christie at A Sassy Momma's Chatter tagged me for a fun and easy photo challenge.
Here are the rules:
1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four more people.
I have many American and veteran photos saved because I am a veteran and I truly believe we should support our troops no matter our religious or political beliefs. Those troops . . . those soldiers are people and we need to support those people and their families.
The four people I am tagging are:
- Wrap a rubber band around a shampoo bottle and you'll be able to tell it's not conditioner even if your eyes are filled with suds.
- Keep spools of thread from unraveling by wrapping them with a rubber band.
- Hook a rubber band through the button hole and secure the other side to the button for an extra half-inch of breathing room.
- Wrap a rubber band around the handle of a hammer or screwdriver for a firmer grip.
For more fun, easy, interesting tips check out Rocks In My Dryer.
As I continue to struggle to toot my own horn . . .
My toot this week is I am blogging on a more regular schedule now and all four blogs have been updated within the past week.
Check the great deeds and fun toots of others at Mommy Community.
I am a mom. Are you?
I love . . .
Answer this question (in the comment section):
What is/was the most memorable moment you have had as a mom?
All the entries will be put into a drawing and random generator will pick the winners. The giveaway ends Saturday, February 14th.