As I live each day may I do my part, to make a difference and touch one heart.
Each day it is my goal to bring smiles and laughter into a soul.
- I am thankful for having a decent house to live in. I have lived in dumps and have lived in the "projects" so this is really nice to have.
- I am thankful my daughter is a bookworm like me.
- I am thankful my son is doing so well at ADHD camp (day camp) this year. He has earned honor roll and other fun camp awards.
- I am thankful for the pharmacist who is trying her hardest today to get the medication I need for my pain.
- I am thankful that I am no longer sick so I can take care of my children instead of my young children taking care of me.
More of my private thoughts for the day.
I am a victim. You are a victim. We are all victims from our past due to how we were raised and experiences we have had. I often feel like a failure, but somewhere in my heart I know I am not. I often cannot make others happy, but can only be myself. Being myself cannot be all bad because I am a precious gem from God.
1. Keep your firewall turned on. Learn about firewalls.
2. Keep your operating system up-to-date. Learn about operating system updates.
3. Keep your anti-virus software up to date. Learn about antivirus software.
4. Keep your anti-spyware technology up to date.