Pages

Amber Alert

Thankful Thursday #14


I've been missing from this meme for a long time. Though, I do have several posts about various things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for...
  • I am thankful for having a decent house to live in. I have lived in dumps and have lived in the "projects" so this is really nice to have.
  • I am thankful my daughter is a bookworm like me.
  • I am thankful my son is doing so well at ADHD camp (day camp) this year. He has earned honor roll and other fun camp awards.
  • I am thankful for the pharmacist who is trying her hardest today to get the medication I need for my pain.
  • I am thankful that I am no longer sick so I can take care of my children instead of my young children taking care of me.
Sadly, Grace Alone is no longer hosting this meme. The co-hosting for Thankful Thursday is being shared. Unfortunately, my fibro fog brain gets easily confused as to where I need to go so lamely I have not been participating as I should. Thanks to the all the co-hostesses.

Share what you are thankful for by going to Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

6 cherished words:

Denise said...

Saying prayers for you dear one.

Cinder Rail'lee said...

I'm prayin for you storm!
HuGZ

The Redhead Riter said...

Stopping by to let you know you're on my list of blogs I ♥ visiting!

Have a great Saturday!

Visit my blog any time.

...just-rambling... said...

My Dad used to say he was thankful for every day he woke up in the morning.

Anonymous said...

The hosting schedule confuses me, too! But I'm glad you found it this week. Thanks for visiting me!

Unknown said...

Hi Storm,

Glad you found us at SUM this month and added your thankful heart. Glad you are feeling better.

Have a great day and I will see you again Thursday. Hugs.

 
Bookmark and Share