You guessed it… Mint Oreo Truffles... yummo!
1 pkg Double Stuff Oreos, Cool Mint Flavor
• use 22 cookies with cream centers included
• use 10 cookies with cream centers discarded
8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
chocolate bark or candy coating
1. Finely crush the cookies in a food processor or a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin.
2. Stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together completely.
3. Roll the mixture into 1" balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
4. Place covered in freezer or refrigerator for a few minutes to help retain shape when dipping in melted chocolate.
5. Melt chocolate as directed on the package. Then dip balls into chocolate. Tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry.
Refrigerate and enjoy!
Makes about 36 truffles.
Recipe amended from Kraft Food & Family Fall 2006.