I say ... and you think ... ?
Loneliness :: Being lonely sucks!
Traffic :: I'm glad I don't have to drive daily in the Pittsburgh traffic jam.
Chaos :: Chaos reigns (with children in the home).
Burp :: Why do men and children think this is funny?
500 :: Indianapolis 500.
Movie :: I want to see the movie "Wanted."
Coma :: Sad.
Bark :: I miss Champ's barking.
Stare :: Don't stare at me.
Angelina :: Angelina Jolie. (Does everyone have this same muttering?)
To see the fun ramblings of others &/or to participate in some mutterings of your own, go to Luna Nina.
I say ... and you think ... ?
Sail Away to a Good Night’s Sleep Contest
and Win a Cruise!
By Metropolitan Mama
Picture this... you and one other person on an all-expenses-paid three-night, four-day cruise to the balmy and beautiful Caribbean. Thanks to Protect-A-Bed.
a movie theater,
special interest classes,
and glowing sunshine
-- the cruise experience awaits you.
If you’re sitting there, reading, and thinking, “Protect-A-Who?” – then, I have an introduction to make. Protect-A-Bed, meet you. You, meet Protect-A-Bed, “inventors of the very first ultra thin mattress protector, available in all bed sizes including cribs for babies.”
Protect-A-Bed mattress covers protect your mattress from poop, pee, vomit, apple juice, just about anything – and, by doing so, bring you incredible peace of mind and a better night’s sleep.
For a mother-friendly review, check out what Metropolitan Mama has to say.
Back to the cruise, here’s how to enter:
1. For Bloggers: Write a unique post about this contest (and link to the Protect-A-Bed website and this post) or write about your experience using Protect-A-Bed products (and link to the Protect-A-Bed website and this post).
2. Fill out the “Sail Away to a Good Night’s Sleep” entry form by clicking on heading on over to Metropolitan Mama. All entries must be received between June 1st, 2008 and September 1st, 2008.
The Grand Prize winner will receive an all-expenses-paid trip for two to a three-night, four-day cruise to the Caribbean (including airfare) OR the winner may opt to receive a $1,000 cash prize.
Additionally, there will be a weekly winner every week of the promotion and a monthly winner every month of the promotion. Whoo hoo!
Go to Metropolitan Mama for more details and entry forms.
If you have questions, feel free to email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the weather like today where you live?
Hot, humid, thunderstorms.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
5. I work from home but it is not a priority; my family is my priority.
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
I have blinds and curtains.
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Reading, my children's smiles.
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
I don't hit the snooze button. Children tend to not let you do that. Lol.
- I have webbed toes.
- When I am tired &/or sick I suck my thumb.
- I often feel lonely even when there are others in the room.
- I read every night before I go to sleep.
- I am a Christmas fanatic... the last two years I had over 30 fully decorated trees.
- I am ambidextrous.
- I am a single mother.
- I suffer from chronic pain... fibromyalgia, polyneuropathy, and more.
- I love snail mail... who doesn't love an unexpected card or RAK?
- I hate thunderstorms.
- I often crave salt.
- I often crave chocolate.
- I know I am an unusual person but God made me this way so I must be all right.
I'm a very organized person and heavily depend on calendars.
Many of us love the switch to paperless offices so I will share several online calendars that allow you to maintain an ultra-organized system.
My Favorite Calendar Picks:
All four online version offer many amenities, such as customizable family home page and sizes to fit your screen.
Tips for Using Online Calendars:
- Set the calendar to alert you to upcoming events.
- Look for repeat features that let you input the data only once.
- Opt for a calendar with comprehensive holiday listings -- from Groundhog Day to Grandparents Day -- so you won't have to type them in yourself.
- Opt for a calendar that can send text message reminders &/or email reminders.
- Opt for a calendar that other family members can have access to so they can compare and add events.
For more great tips and ideas, head on over to Rocks in My Dryer.