Today I am grateful for...
- Thank you, Alan, for showing up in the middle of the night so I could go take care of a sick and hurt friend.
- Thank you, Mike, who despite your own life's tribulations and being six hours away still calls every day to check on the kids.
- Thank you, Marcy, for starting a new adventure with me.
- Thank you, Rick, for fixing my car despite the fact I didn't have enough money to pay the bill. (Yes, I will be making payments.)
- Thank you, Teresa, for the support of my Christmas passion and helping host our annual Christmas Open House.