Pages

Amber Alert

February Roundup

Thanks to The Mommy Project blog -- http://themommyproject.blogspot.com/ -- for the reminder to do a monthly roundup.

For some time I have done a very detailed roundup based on the roundup Katie The Scrapbook Lady (click on the title to go to Katie's round up) does.

I like the brief version The Mommy Project suggested(when I get too busy or just plain forget to do Katie's roundup).

This month I am into...

The Thing I've Been Working on Most:
Going through my Favorites folder on the computer, updating, deleting, and adding favorites to this long list. I now have over 100 folders that are now all organized. The other big project for February was getting the remainder of the Christmas decorations packed up and put into the basement. Big job when you are a Christmas fanatic like me.

TV Show I Used To Love But Now Hate and Refuse To Watch Ever Again:
I cannot think of answer to this.

TV Show I Sometimes Hate But Really Like This Year:
Again, I don't have a show that fits into that category. I won't waste my time watching a show that I don't like.

The CD I Can't Stop Listening To:
I Can Only Imagine, 2 CD set, Christian music by various artists.

My Favorite Blog Entry This Month:
It has not been posted yet. But I am working on a new 100 list -- 100 Facts about Me in honor of my 100th post.

Blog I am Always Visiting:
5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/ and
Absolutely Bananas at http://www.absolutelybananas.com/.

What I am Looking Forward to Next Month: Spring if it ever decides to show it's beauty.

5 cherished words:

Toby Parsons said...

Happy blog party! I found you from another party. :) Feel free to stop by mine!

Your life is very busy. Many, many blessings! :)

danandmarsh said...

Nice to meet you, thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy partying!

swilek said...

I was glad you stopped by my blog..nice to read yours too...I see you are from Butler...I have cousins in Kittaning and we always shop in Butler!!:):) We Canadians love shopping in America!!!:) Have a great day. God Bless!
PS I work with students much like your son...my prayers go with you!

Mommy Project said...

Hi! So nice to meet you, too. I was so excited to just see my blog mentioned on your blog: I feel famous!!!!
:-D
Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Swile67, it is a small world after all, heh? Lol.

Thanks for the idea, Mommy.

Yes, my life is full of blessings.

 
Bookmark and Share