Pages

Amber Alert

35 Things About Me

Angie is hosting 46 Things about Me at The Blog of Me. I love her The Book of Me and read her blog regularly.

35 Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese?
No.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No.

3. Do you own a gun?
Yes, a glue gun and a staple gun, and they're both loaded.

4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends on the kind of doctor, I guess, but generally, no.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
The kids love them. And its an easy dinner.

6. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Santa Clause, Santa Clause 2, and Santa Clause 3.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Mt. Dew or orange juice or apple juice.

8. Can you do push ups?
Yes, 1-2. Sad, I know.

9. What is your age?
About 10 years older than I feel/think, but really 40 until July.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My mother's rings. I have one for each child.

11. What's your favorite hobby?
Scrapbooking, for the most part, but also blogging.

12. Who is your favorite actor?
John Travolta and Nicholas Cage.

13. Do you have ADD?
Yes!

14. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
Low self-esteem and constantly feeling lonely.

15. Middle name?
Storm

16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Its hot.
Too much housework to do.
How will I pay my bills this month?

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday or today.
Nothing, nothing, and nothing.

18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Mt. Dew, Aquafina fruit flavored water, Mt. Dew.

19. Your current worry?
Money.

20. Your favorite place to be?
Snuggling with my kids because they are already "getting to big" to let mommy cuddle with them.

21. How did you bring in the New Year?
Watching TV, reminiscing, feeling sorry for myself, and reading a book.

22. Do you own slippers?
Yes, I do. My son picked out a pink pair with dog paw prints all over them to remind me about my past dogs. Isn't he sweet?

23. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No.

24. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not so you could tell what tune I'm whistling. Nor am I very loud.

25. What is your favorite color?
Navy blue, all shade of blues (except baby powder blue).

26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't.

27. Favorite girl's name?
Cassandra.

28. Favorite boy's name?
Cameron.

29. What is in your pocket right now?
Nothing.

30. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Four.

31. How many dogs do you have?
Champ (Chihuahua).

32. Does someone have a crush on you?
No.

33. What is your favorite book?
Too many to list.

34. Where were you born?
Altoona, PA.

35. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate.


Some of the questions I deleted because they were not relevant to me.

Feel free to answer these questions on your own blog and sign Mr. Linky so we can all enjoy reading your answers.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share