Pages

Amber Alert

QOTW - 5/13/07

In several of my groups, I post a QOTW (Question of the Week) each Sunday. I thought it would be interesting to share some QOTWs here in my blog. You get to learn more about me and, hopefully, some of you will answer so I can learn more about you, my readers.

1. Where do you live?
2. What is something unusual about where you live?
3. What is your favorite type of clothing?
4. Do you have a favorite collectible?
5. Have you met anyone from this yahoo group or any other one?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What is something unique about you?
9. What kind of car would you drive if you could have any car you wanted?10. What are your hobbies?

1. Where do you live? Butler, PA, USA.
2. What is something unusual about where you live? This town's history includes the inventor and originator of the Bantam Jeep. The same jeep that the military drives.
3. What is your favorite type of clothing? Jeans that fit and a t-shirt.
4. Do you have a favorite collectible? Yes. I collect Noah's Arks, bookmarks, photo frames, Christmas ornaments, mangers, Americana, Angels.
5. Have you met anyone from this yahoo group or any other one? Yes, I have met several ladies from various scrapbook groups... Teresa, Brandy, Linda, Karen, Deb.
6. What is your dream vacation? I have several... I would like to see the ocean, Disney World, visiting my friends from my 12 Months of Christmas group.
7. What is your favorite food? I love food. My favorites are Italian, potatoes.
8. What is something unique about you? My first name... DawnLyn.
9. What kind of car would you drive if you could have any car you wanted? Dodge Durango.
10. What are your hobbies? Scrapbooking, photography, reading.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share