Pages

Amber Alert

Tagged

I got tagged by my friend Kim in Alaska at Scrapbook.com. You can see her blog at http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/80091/view/73307.html. Now I have to say seven things about myself and then tag seven other people (who will then say seven facts about themselves and then tag seven other people).

1. I am a single mother to two wonderful children.
2. I don't often work for pay, but am very active in my daily life.
3. My favorite seasons are Spring and Autumn.
4. I am finally dating a very nice, considerate man. The first "true" man in ten years.
5. My favorite color is blue. My second choice is red.
6. I am 10 weeks shy of my 40th birthday!
7. I would love to go on an Alaskan cruise.

Go on and write something about yourself and tag 7 other people. Send a link back to here so your readers know where you got tagged from.

You're It!

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share