Pages

Amber Alert

Make Me Laugh Monday - Prayer For Girls

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles, please no bags,
And please lift my butt before it sags.
Please no age spots, please no gray,
And as for my belly, please take it away.
Please keep me healthy, please keep me young,
And thank you dear Lord for all that you've done.



Please join me in showing others that laughter is indeed the best medicine. Add your link to your Make Me Laugh Monday post (and not to the front page of your blog).

2 cherished words:

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny! A few days ago, someone shared a little bloggie love with me - I'd like to do the same for you today! "I Love Your Blog" - come on over and get your button to prove it!

Unknown said...

Hi. I thought it was funny and laughter is the best medicine.

I apologize for taking so long to thank you for the button. Thank you for the recognizing my blog.

 
Bookmark and Share