Pages

Amber Alert

Make Me Laugh Monday - Getting Into Shape

I am going to get into shape in no time! I thought you would like to try the program that I am on to "tone-up." I really like it.

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface where you have plenty of room at each side. While holding a 5-lb potato sack in each hand extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold your arms out as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then, move up to 50-lb potato sacks and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level now.)

After you feel confident at that level, put one potato in each sack.



Share something funny with us by adding your link to the post (not to the front page of your blog).

2 cherished words:

Unknown said...

HI. My daughter has Neuroblastoma cancer and I found your page through researching. Thank you for a wonderful site!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Your daughter and family are in my prayers. My godson, Elijah, had Neuroblastoma. Thanks for stopping by.

 
Bookmark and Share