Pages

Amber Alert

Piggy Paint Review

Laurie from Piggy Paint send us a small package of goodies. The package contained a bottle of Nail Polish Remover and a bottle of Tea Party for Two nail polish.

Cassandra's, age 7, Review: It didn't stink. Awesome blue color. Easy to use. The nail polish looks nice. I feel all grown up being able to use it myself.

Mom's Review: I love that it is pretty much odorless, both the fingernail polish and the nail polish remover. It is hypoallergenic with no toxic chemicals and made in the USA (hooray!). It doesn't offend your nose or the atmosphere. I like that aloe vera and vitamin E are added as supplements to protect the nails and cuticles. One layer of nail polish is enough for full coverage. I like that it is safe and non-toxic for my daughter to use on her own.

To meet the mother and creator of Piggy Paint, click here to learn about her journey into the world of finger nail polish.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share