Pages

Amber Alert

QOTW - Name of Blog

Each week (at least, every other week), I post a QOTW (Question of the Week) so you can join in and we can get to know each other better.

This week's question:
How did you come up with the name of your blog?

My answer:
I have so much to share and God has blessed me with so much. One of my favorite words is cherished.

cher·ish

  • care for: be fond of; be attached to
  • to treat with affection and tenderness; hold dear
  • to keep fondly in mind; entertain, appreciate
  • to keep or cultivate with care and affection, nurture
  • to entertain or harbor in the mind deeply and resolutely
  • to hold or treat as dear; feel love for
  • to care for tenderly; nurture
  • to cling fondly or inveterately to
  • to take good care of; protect
  • to cling to the idea or feeling of

    My blog description: I share my daily living and struggles as a single mother. I share a part of me and my family. I share my children, motherhood, being single in my 40s, Christianity, fibromyalgia & other health issues, advocacy, my passions, my hobbies, my love of reading, and my love of Christmas. I share what all is cherished in my life.

    1 cherished words:

    Annette Piper said...

    Mine is called Under the Loupe - as when you're looking at jewellery you use a 10x magnification loupe. So, my blog is a closer look at... whatever!

     
    Bookmark and Share