Pages

Amber Alert

I Know This Much is True

I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb

The book is about twins, one twin is schizophrenic, one twin feels cheated and angered.  One father missing, one step-father close by.  Friendships gained and lost.  Life twisted, explored, and affirmed.

This is the second book from Wally Lamb that I have read in as many months.  Being a new author to me makes me very critical so I was pleasantly surprised at how well I like the writings of Lamb. 

Twice as thoughtful and twice as heart-wrenching . . . soul-bearing . . . gratifying . . . it is a roller coaster ride of emotions.  I felt the pain and sadness of the characters.  I could relate to the characters which is big feat to accomplish (one of the big reasons Lamb was rated at a 5).

Rating (1, lowest; 5, highest): 5

I was not compensated in any way for this review.  I picked this book out of my children's school's community library.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share