Pages

Amber Alert

Daily Living - 2/4/08

Today was a busy day for me. With no school this past Friday due an ice storm, I missed a lot of appointments (and the errands didn't get done) so today involved a lot of running around town.

I met with Cameron's school therapist. Not good news.

Cameron had a medicine check with the psychiatrist at the school in which several changes are being made. Hopefully, for the better.

Then I had food shopping to do. Not a good idea to do this on Food Stamp day but I had no choice so off to Aldi's and WalMart I went. Got as much as I could. Sadly, I am already out of food stamps for the month and its only the fourth.

Afterwards, I had to go to the drug store to pick up Cameron's special cleanser for his extraordinarily sensitive skin. I spent over $80.00 on all the medical creams, recommended (by the pediatrician) lotions, and the outstanding-must-have cleanser. Ugh!

Somewhere along the way I went to the bank to get the money to pay for all of this, dropped off my library books (3 days late... at least, the library will enjoy the money due to the phenomenal late fee), went back to the drug store for Cameron's prescriptions, and stop at the post office.

I also managed to get my kids up, ready for school, dropped off at their respective schools, and picked back up.

Dinner was easy -- chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, & pineapple -- and, as usual, Cameron refused to eat.

Homework and bath time also got accomplished.

I am happy to say that the kids are all in bed and Champ is snoozing at my feet. God is good!

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share