Pages

Amber Alert

Daily Living - 2/5/08

Today was a roller-coaster of a day.

Cameron didn't want to get up and I had to keep using various techniques to get him out of his bed -- finally, 15 minutes late. Low.

It was pouring down rain today. We had to stand outside in the pouring rain for 25 minutes while waiting for Cameron's bus to school. The difference in time from one day to the next is baffling. Low.

Got Cassandra to school. She turned around and blew me a kiss and a hug. Awwwww. High.

I got the news via email that some child support was deposited into my account. High.

The child support didn't show up in account yet. Low.

I got 3 loads of laundry done. High.

Got more Christmas decorations down. High and low.

Cameron's daily report from school. Low.

Children fed, transported to Boys Club and Girls Club, respectively, and back home again. Is this a high or a low?

Children now quiet and in bed. High.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share