Pages

Amber Alert

A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Me

I was tagged by my friend, Art, via email. I have done a similar questionnaire on numerous occasions and don't want to keep repeating myself so I figured it was time to add it to the blog.

1. Were you named after anyone? My dad.
2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when my children would listen to me. Obviously, stress had taken over.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, I do.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Hard salami.
5. Do you have kids? Yes. Two biological children and one foster child. And one fur-baby.
6. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, I do.
7. Do you still have your tonsils? No. I don't have my adenoids either.
8. Would you bungee jump? No.
9. What is your favorite cereal? Frosted Flakes, Reese's Puffs.
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
11. Do you think you are strong? Emotionally, yes. Physically, no.
12. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate with peanut butter, banana, and chocolate.
13. What is the first thing you notice about people? The eyes and the eye contact... if they can look me in the eye... it's all about eye contact.
14. Red or pink? Red.
15. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Being overweight. But for the most part I am okay with that.
16. Who do you miss the most? My dad.
17. What color pants and shirt are you wearing? Blue jeans and pink shirt.
18. What was the last thing you ate? Egg and bacon sandwich.
19. What are you listening to right now? The tapping of the keyboard, the heater running, and commercial on TV.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.
21. Favorite smells? Polo cologne, lilacs, fresh bathed baby powdery smell.
22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Community Action Partnerships of Mercer County.
23. Favorite sports to watch? Nascar.
24. Hair color? Out of the box, salt and pepper. In the box, dark brown/brunette with auburn highlights.
25. Eye color? Blue.
26. Do you wear contact? Sometimes.
27. Favorite food? Anything someone else cooks for me.
28. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. I prefer action movies.
29. Last movie you watched? The Bee Movie.
30. Summer or winter? Summer.
31. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
32. Favorite desserts? Chocolate, strawberry shortcake, chocolate ice cream....
33. What book are you reading now? Capital Crimes by John and Faye Kellerman.
34. What is on your mouse pad? It's good to be queen quote and picture of a queen.
35. What did you watch on TV last night? CSI.
36. Favorite sound? My children saying "I love you, Mommy."
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Neither. If I have to pick... Rolling Stones.
38. Do you have a special talent? Scrapbook artist, organization fanatic.
39. Where you born? Altoona, PA.
40. What plans do you have for this evening? Homework time with my kids, then dinner with my kids, then playing with my kids, then bed time.

If you're reading this, please add these questions to your blog with your own answers and link back to this post.

2 cherished words:

Nydia said...

Hello, Storm. Hope your kids (including the furred one!) are ok. You know, I just love those questionnaires! It's a pest, when I grab a magazine that has quiz or something of the sort, I have to fill it! LOL It was fun to knowmore about you like that. As soon I find time I'm gonna do the same at my blog and spread the word. Have a great day! Kisses from Nydia.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Nydia. It would be great to see the same thing at your blog so we can get to know you better.

 
Bookmark and Share