Pages

Amber Alert

Thankful Thursday #10

This week I am thankful for...

  • The professionalism and kindness of the staff at the Medical Genetics Center at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh while my son and I were there for testing.
  • The kind and caring staff at TriRivers, Inc., during the many visits my daughter had dealing with a broken wrist.
  • The good news that Cassandra, my daughter, is almost completely (90-95%) healed.
  • The dystonia and "lock jaw" my son suffered through passed by relatively quickly (one day).
  • The kind and respectful words a man told me today about the job that I am doing as a single parent.

Check out others thankful lists at Sting My Heart.

4 cherished words:

Denise said...

I am lifting you, and your precious family up in my prayers. Be blessed.

Anonymous said...

Praise God for healing!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Almost as though the devil came at your family all at once but thank God for victory in Christ Jesus.

God bless you and yours.

Peggy said...

Storm...what an aMazing Thankful List..it's always helpful and leaves you grateful when staff at a hospital/clinic or anywhere you bring kids is kind when you have to go through so much...ahnk You Lord for complete healing for cassandra and giving Cameron all he needs to function the best he can...praying for and with this GREAT single mom doing ALL she can!
Be blessed...and stay thankful!

 
Bookmark and Share