Pages

Amber Alert

The Time Has Come

In the past I have mentioned to many of you that my financial situation is pretty bleak. I have done all I can to bring in money so I am on track with bills each month but I'm not having great success. I don't have the money to pay for the extras (though, they are necessities to me and not extras) so the phone, internet, & television will all be turned off sometime Thursday. I have to pay $90.00 by 5 PM on Wednesday, July 16th or get an extension of two days and pay $240 by 5 PM on Friday, July 18th. I will have some money on Friday but no way can I cover this (second) amount when I have two other necessary bills due on Friday as well. It could be a month before I am able to get things turned on again, probably much longer. I wanted to let you know why you probably will not hear from me for some time.

Thanks for your support and for stopping by my blog.

P.S. There are various posts already written scheduled to post at regular intervals. I hope to be back soon.

1 cherished words:

Teresa said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish I was able to help. You and the kids will be in my prayers.

 
Bookmark and Share