Pages

Amber Alert

Thankful Thursday #12

As I think about all I have to be thankful for, the list is astonishingly long. For today, I will focus on those most precious in my heart

I am thankful today for . . .

  1. Doug, a kind friend, who has helped me with so many things while I recover from surgery.
  2. Cassandra, for being such a good girl.
  3. Cameron, for having a good sense of humor.
  4. Teresa, a super friend, who has not forgotten me during this hectic year of downs and more downs.
  5. God, for continuing to show His love for me.

To see the gratefulness of others, check out Grace Alone.

3 cherished words:

Teresa said...

I to am thankful to have a friend like you, and I wish I could be there more for you.

Denise said...

Blessings to you sweetie.

Unknown said...

If we lived any closer, Teresa, we would probably get sick of seeing each other all the time. Lol. Love you!

Thanks, Denise, for your blessings.

 
Bookmark and Share