Pages

Amber Alert

Make Me Laugh Monday - Supermarket Surround Sound

New Supermarket Surround Sound

The new supermarket near my house has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain. When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and smell the scent of fresh hay. When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck & cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon & eggs frying. The vegetable department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.


Join in making Mondays better by smiling &/or laughing. Share a joke, a comic strip, a picture, a riddle . . . as long as its clean (remember we are a family blog). Add the link to your post to Mr. Linky below.


3 cherished words:

Chic Mama said...

How fun!! What a great little meme- I will definitely have to join in next week!

By the way- your post was hysterical! And thanks for stopping by my blog!

Moore Minutes said...

Oh my goodness!! That is funny...you made me lol. :D thank you for stopping by my blog...I'm new at blogging so your comment meant a lot to me.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the humor. Please come back on Monday for more laughs and I hope you can join the Make Me Laugh Monday meme.

 
Bookmark and Share