Pages

Amber Alert

Thursday Thirteen #10

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and I am going to get my hair cut to celebrate. Why is this a big deal? I'm getting, at least, 9 inches cut off.

Thirteen Reasons Why I am Cutting Hair

  1. I am cutting my hair because it does not look healthy because of all the split ends.
  2. I am cutting my hair because my hair is heavy.
  3. I am cutting my hair because, I think, the heaviness of my hair causes some of my headaches.
  4. I am cutting my hair because its time for a change.
  5. I am cutting my hair because its been 6 years since I had a hair cut.
  6. I am cutting my hair because I cannot comb the knots out by myself due to the long length.
  7. I am cutting my hair because my daughter, 7, has to comb my hair for me.
  8. I am cutting my hair because at night the dogs are constantly laying on my hair. Ouch!
  9. I am cutting my hair because my hair often gets stuck in my coat zipper, shirt buttons, and necklaces.
  10. I am cutting my hair because trying to style my hair is useless due to the long length.
  11. I am cutting my hair because I am tired of pony-tails.
  12. I am cutting my hair because I use a lot of shampoo and conditioner, a big waste.
  13. I am cutting my hair because I use a lot of hair color because one box is not enough to cover all of my hair.

After this list, I guess its about time to cut my hair. Good thing I already scheduled my hair salon appointment.

Check out other fun, witty, interesting lists at Thursday Thirteen.

3 cherished words:

Betty said...

I recently cut my hair too. I let it grow out and then I chop it all off every spring lol! It's like my winter coat.

Teresa said...

Great list. Now if only I was as brave as you to cut mine off.

Unknown said...

Check out the next post, Betty. I did get 13" cut off.

Yes, Teresa, you can do it!

 
Bookmark and Share