Pages

Amber Alert

Make Me Laugh Monday - Words from the Scale

Avoid any diet that discourages the use of hot fudge.
~~ Don Kardong ~~

I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge.
~~ Paula Poundstone ~~

You can't lose weight by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut.
~~ Author Unknown ~~

I think I just ate my willpower.
~~ Author Unknown ~~

Dieting is not a piece of cake.
~~ Author Unknown ~~

I'm not overweight. I'm just nine inches too short.
~~ Shelley Winters ~~

When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad.
~~ Janette Barber ~~


Join me in the fun and giggles of making Mondays a better day by sharing some laughs. Add your link to your Make Me Laugh Monday post to Mr. Linky below. (All links not leading directly to your post will be deleted.) All posts should be funny in some way. Yes, this is up to interpretation. Ideas include riddles, funny family stories, comic strips, jokes, silly graphics, funny lyrics, hilarious photos, etc. Please don't leave me to snicker all alone. I'm sure YOU have something funny to share.




All these quotes were found at The Quote Garden.

2 cherished words:

Joan said...

I love those, they are great!

Unknown said...

Thanks for laughing with me, Joan. Please stop by and visit again soon.

 
Bookmark and Share