Pages

Amber Alert

Thursday Thirteen #13


The last thirteen books I have read:

  1. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  2. What Pets Do While You're at Work by Jason Bergund and Bev West
  3. Murder List by Julie Garwood
  4. Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
  5. Killer Knots by Nancy Cohen
  6. Burn Notice: The Fix by Tod Goldberg
  7. Nighttime is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark
  8. The Street Lawyer by John Grisham
  9. Foul Play by Janet Evanovich
  10. Learning about Dogs: The Chihuahua by Charlotte Wilcox
  11. Loves Music, Loves to Dance by Mary Higgins Clark
  12. Lockout by Lillian O'Donnell
  13. The Best Laid Plans by Sidney Sheldon

I use Shelfari to share what books I have read and what books I recommend so if you feel inclined to join look for me.

I also do book reviews here at All Things Cherished, so do a search for books and you will see my reviews.


To see other lists, go to Thursday 13.

1 cherished words:

perpstu said...

What a great list of books! I have a few of them sitting here, but I might need to add a few more of yours to my list!

 
Bookmark and Share