Pages

Amber Alert

Top Ten Tuesday - Health Appointments

I was going to write a more personal post about some events that have occurred recently but I am not ready to do that apparently, so here is a boring post about all the various doctors my family has seen in the past 12 months.

  1. My PCP for fibromyalgia, IBS, polyneuropathy, and transient global amnesia.
  2. Pediatrician for infections, potty training (foster daughter doesn't use bathroom properly), annual physicals, immunizations, etc.
  3. Pediatric Dentist for regular dental care and check-ups.
  4. Cardiologist for baseline checkup but found out Renee has ASD due to her mother drinking -- cough syrup -- during the pregnancy.
  5. Neurologist for baseline check up because Renee has some strange behaviors -- starring, tremors, petting, purpling of feet, brushing off things that aren't thee. We found out that Renee has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (which I already knew).
  6. Orthopedic Doctor since Cassandra had broken her wrist after falling off her bike last summer. Cassandra has a crush on the P.A. Jason. Its so cute how she gets all "tongue-tied" when he enters the room. : )
  7. Mobile Therapist for Cameron and Renee. The nice thing is they both come to the house to provide their therapeutic services for the kids.
  8. Otolaryngologist due to Renee having chronic strep throat -- 5 infections in eight months. Her tonsils and adenoids were remove in December 2008.
  9. Psychiatrist for Cameron and Renee so they can get the medications they need to live a "normal" and happy life as best they can.
  10. Psychiatrist for me so I can get medication for my bipolar, depression, and anxiety so that I can "be available" as a parent for my children.

To see better Top Ten lists about various subjects go to Oh Amanda.

1 cherished words:

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Sounds like you have had a busy year. I hope everything works out for you and your family.

 
Bookmark and Share