Pages

Amber Alert

Thankful Thursday #3 - Thankful Defined

Today I am finding it hard to be thankful for my blessings with so little sleep and the over-abundance of stress.

Instead of adding more stress to myself I decided I needed to refresh my mind and my heart and learn what it means to be thankful.



thankful (thngkfl)

ADJECTIVE:
Aware and appreciative of a benefit; grateful.
Expressive of gratitude: a thankful smile.
Feeling or expressing thanks.

OTHER FORMS:
thankfully (Adverb), thankfulness (Noun)

SYNONYMS:
grateful, full of gratitude, appreciative, relieved, obliged, gratified, contented, satisfied, indebted to, beholden, pleased, kindly disposed, appreciative, giving thanks, overwhelmed.


What does thankful mean to you? What are you thankful for today?

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share