Pages

Amber Alert

Ten Reasons Why I Blog

I've been tagged by Kristin at CIDP and Me --http://www.cidpandme.blogspot.com/ -- to do a meme on Ten Reasons Why I Blog.

Ten Reasons Why I Blog

  1. To share my love of my children.
  2. To connect with friends, old and new.
  3. To connect with others with chronic illness. I have fibromyalgia and polyneuropathy.
  4. To share experiences in the world of single parenting. Its a difficult world to navigate and sharing information can be such a blessing to others.
  5. To overcome my fear of appearing weak in the eyes of others. Blogging and sharing my journey is therapeutic in its own way.
  6. To share my love of scrapbooking and photography.
  7. To share my love of reading.
  8. To have a creative outlet to share my writing.
  9. To have accountability in all areas of my life.
  10. The biggest reason of all...to give HOPE to those dealing with adversity, whether it be an illness, financial struggles, personal struggles, etc. We all have struggles, but there's HOPE.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share