Pages

Amber Alert

Aloha Friday #3

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend so Kailani at An Island Life thought that Fridays should be easy posting day too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants . . . it’s a great way to make new bloggy friends.

This week's question:


What is your favorite way to relax?


My answer:
I love to take long hot bubble baths.
I love to read especially mysteries.
I love to take naps. Though, a single mother doesn't get to do that often.

4 cherished words:

Anonymous said...

A cup of hot green tea!

Sarah said...

It's hard to find relaxation time as a mom! I like to read (blogs and books) and watch movies.

Anonymous said...

I love naps too! My cat usually curls right up next to me. Also, reading is a great relaxer.

LissaL said...

I'm with you on all 3! Have a wonderful weekend!

 
Bookmark and Share