Pages

Amber Alert

Unconscious Mutterings #8

"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.

Luna says . . . and I think . . .
1.. Avoid :: Cigarette smoking. Its hard to quit once you start.
2. Castle :: New show on ABC.
3. Episode :: I sometimes feel like my family is on an episode of reality TV.
4. Limited :: Edition.
5. Nail polish :: If you store it in the refrigerator it will last longer.
6. Dip :: I love sour cream & onion dip with my Lay's potato chips.
7. Share :: Memories with your family and friends.
8. Damage :: My foster is sadly a very damaged girl emotionally.
9. Improper :: Indecent, undesirable behavior.
10. Handle :: I'm tired of having to handle everything as a single parent.

Check out others responses by going to Luna Nina's blog.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share