Pages

Amber Alert

Friday Fill-Ins #3

1. When I look to the left, I see my craft studio and office and piles of paperwork on my desk that need to get done.

2. The kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home because you can look into the backyard.

3. Let it work slowly.

4. Get it done dirt cheap.

5. Patriotism, helping others, and being kind is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any skills and talents feel free to toot your own horn.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to feeling better, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my children and Sunday, I want to scrapbook.


Check out the fun or insightful or thought provoking or silly answers (or all of these combined) of others by going to Friday Fill-Ins.

2 cherished words:

Janet said...

Have a great weekend :-) Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Janet, for stopping by and leaving a comment.

 
Bookmark and Share