Pages

Amber Alert

Getting To Know Me Better

Thanks, Jessica, for tagging me. Welcome to the 2008 edition of "Getting To Know You Better."

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I woke up around 7 AM. I got out of bed at 8 AM.

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
I don't have any pearls but I do have some diamonds. Thanks, Mom. I like diamonds because "they are a girl's best friend" and because they are Cameron's birthstone.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Bee Movie. Cute, funny. The kids enjoyed it.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Grey's Anatomy, CSI: Miami, Desperate Housewives, Lost, Dancing with the Stars, Criminal Minds, NCIS. Too many, I know.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs and toasted doughnuts.

6. What is your middle name?
Storm.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian, American mexican, chicken.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood (except fish)... it totally freaks me out! Spinach, radishes, turnips, squash, brussel sprouts, asparagus, ham. Too numerous to list.

9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Herr's kettle chips, Lay's Classic potato chips, Snyder's Hawaiian Sweet Onion Kettle Chips.

10. What CD is in your car stereo at the moment?
My car is so old there is not CD player in it.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Old, beat up, rusted, "gets me from point A to point B," white Ford Tempo.

12. What characteristics do you despise?
Liars, bullies, snobs, and just plain mean people.

13. Favorite item of clothing?
Anything that fits.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Since I cannot afford a vacation down the road let alone to another country, I cannot fathom where I would go.

15. What color is your bathroom?
White with blue and burgundy accents.

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
Anything that fits.

17. Where would you want to retire to?
The Carolinas... beach on one side, mountains on the other. Best of both worlds.

18. Favorite time of day?
About 8:30 PM... all the kids are in bed. Peace, quiet... stop and breath... relax... ME time!

19. Where were you born?
In a hospital. Lol. Altoona, PA.

20. Favorite Sports to watch?
I don't watch sports anymore.

21. What laundry detergent do you use?
Tide and Borax.

22. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl. Though, lately I have my doubts about that. Lol.

23. What size shoe do you wear?
10... look out big foot, here i come. Dress shoes are smaller, depending on the style.

24. Favorite animal?
Penguins, platypus.

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher and a housewife with 6 kids.

26. Favorite candy bar?
Reese's mini peanut butter cups (not the big, regular size ones), Dove chocolate, 3 Musketeers Mint, dark chocolate.

27. What are your favorite childhood memories?
I have much of my childhood blocked out of my memory for good reasons. Camping with the whole family -- both sets of grandparents, friends, lots of cousins at Kinzoo Dam.

28. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Nanny, babysitting, administration, preschool teacher, elementary school teacher, TSS, BSC, counselor, therapist, adult teacher, sales, and advocate.

29. Nicknames?
Storm.

30. Any Piercings?
3 in each year.

31. Eye color?
Blue. They change color from hazel to more intense blue to a little green depending on my mood and what colors I am wearing.

32. Ever been to Africa?
No.

33. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?
Yes, definitely.

34. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes.

35. Favorite restaurant?
King's, Olive Garden (though, I haven't been to one in 15 years).

36. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate, chocolate with peanut butter.

37. Favorite flower?
Lilacs, daises.

38. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Both.

39. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's, KFC, Taco Bell.

40. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Dirty tan.

41. How many times did you take your drivers test?
Once.

42. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Credit card? What is that? Lol. Wal-Mart so I can buy the necessities I need for my family.

43. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Who has time to be bored?!?!?!

44. Bedtime?
Sometime after 8:30 PM. SOme nights it's early and sometimes its late. Usually around 12 AM.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Still the One in my playlist.

46. What is your favorite color?
Blue.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
Now I have 0.

48. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The chicken since God created the animals.

49. What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make?
A new house that is totally furnished and with a pre-lanscaped yard.

50. If you had to pick your wedding party, who would be in it?
I don't believe I will be getting married again.

51. What is your favorite song?
I have many. Check out the playlist at the bottom of the page.

52. What would you name a son if you had one?
I cannot have any more children. My son's name is Cameron.

53. What would you name a daughter if you had one?
I cannot have any more children. My daughter's name is Cassandra.

54. What are you doing tomorrow?
Spending time with my children, doing Easter crafts, doing chores around the house, blogging,...

55. What are 5 things that made you smile today?
(1.) Jessica's sharing stories about Ivory and Ivory's pet fish, Melma. (2.) The kids decorating Easter eggs. (3.) That I woke up this morning. (4.) Champ standing on his hind legs trying to look out the kitchen window (he could barely reach the window sill). (5.) The lame blonde joke a friend told me.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share