Pages

Amber Alert

Alphabet About Me

A is for age.
39. This year I hit the big 4-0!

B is for beer of choice.
I rarely drink alcohol and when I do its mixed drinks. My favorite is strawberry daiquiri.

C is for career.
I am and Educational Advocate, sales representative for Memory Works, designer & sales manager for DawnLyn's Designs (scrapbooking). In addition to owning the company DawnLyn's Designs, I own the business Litz' Business Services (accounting, tax services, resume writing, business card printing, advocacy, etc.).

D is for your dog's name.
Champ, who is a 7-pd. Chihuahua.

E is for essential item you use everyday.
Lipstick and lotion. Hair brush. Telephone, internet. And so much more.

F is for favorite TV show at the moment.
Grey's Anatomy would be the most favored show at this time.

G is for favorite game.
Any board game where my children will include me.

H is for Home town.
I was born in Altoona, PA. I am currently living in Butler, PA.

I is for instruments you play.
None. I have always dreamed of playing the guitar. When I was a young child, I did play the piano and harpsichord.

J is for favorite juice.
Apple juice.

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick.
John, my brother, for making the whole family feel bad. Long story that I will not go into here.

L is for last place you ate.
My last meal was right here at home in front of the computer.

M is for marriage.
No, I am not married. The hope is not even there anymore that I will get married again.

N is for your nickname.
Storm.

O is for overnight hospital stays.
Birth of children, hysterectomy. Lots of one-day surgeries and procedures.

P is for people you were with today.
My children. Art stopped by today.

Q is for quote.
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~~ Albert Einstein ~~

R is for biggest regret.
Hurting my ex-husband. Making my children feel bad when bad things happen.

S is for status.
Single and looking. Lol. Pretty happy, most of the time.

T is for time you woke up today.
I woke up several times this morning. I got up at 7:30 AM.

U is for underwear you have on now.
Big granny underwear, very comfortable. Lol.

V is for vegetable you love.
Corn, green beans. Potatoes are the best!

W is for worst habit.
Sucking my thumb when I'm upset or extremely tired. Yelling at my children when they don't listen.

X is for x-rays you've had.
Goodness, I don't remember how many I've had over the years. My last set of x-rays were taken in November 2006. I had over a dozen x-rays taken of my back and neck.

Y is for yummy food you ate today.
Macaroni and cheese leftovers for lunch. I haven't had dinner yet today.

Z is for zodiac sign.
Leo. Hear me roar!

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share