Pages

Amber Alert

Thankful Thursday #5

Today I am thankful...

  1. That my daughter's wounds aren't more severe and that she finally has a cast so her wrist can heal.
  2. That my friend finally sold her house (after 3 lo-o-ong years).
  3. For my daughter's teacher and the rest of the staff at school for having a special luncheon for the volunteers. Its nice to be recognized for our hard work.
  4. For friends who understand the frustration of dealing with a child who has severe mental health issues.

5 cherished words:

Denise said...

I am lifting your daughter up in my prayers.

Carrie said...

It's so good to recognize God's goodness in varioous areas of our life.
Thanks for your visit.

Sharon said...

I've said a Prayer for you and your baby. The Lord is your strength.

eph2810 said...

How wonderful that your daughter's wrist is healing :)
Wow - 3 years on waiting to sell a house - you friend has a lot of patience.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the prayers and kind words.

 
Bookmark and Share