Pages

Amber Alert

Tagged Again

I got tagged by an email friend, Ruth.


1. Any nickname?
Yes, my nickname is Storm. I have grown so accustomed to my nickname that I officially made it part of my name. It's my middle name.

2. Mother's name?
Betty. Yes, that is her official name, not Elizabeth.

3. Body Piercings?
Ears are pierced 3 times each.

4. How much do you love your job?
I love being a mom. I also love being self-employed so that I can make my own schedule.

5. Favorite vacation spot?
I have only vacationed at Seven Springs, PA, in the summer with extended family, so I don't have a favorite vacation spot.

6. Ever eaten cookies for dinner?
Not cookies but have eaten chips for dinner.

7. Ever been on TV?
Yes, for a local charity.

8. Ever steal any traffic sign?
No.

9. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes.

10. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?
4-door. 2-door car is too difficult for mothers, especially with young children.

11. Favorite salad dressing?
Ranch. Yummo!

12. Favorite pie?
Pumpkin and apple.

13. Favorite number?
Three.

14. Favorite movie?
Pretty Woman, anything with John Travolta, anything with Nicolas Cage, American President, and a few others.

15. Favorite holiday?
Christmas.

16. Favorite dessert?
Strawberry shortcake, chocolate peanut butter ice cream, and too many other delictables to list.

17. Favorite food?
Sandy's fried chicken, Jonel's potato salad, egg salad, italian.

18. Favorite day of the week?
Any day I'm free to do whatever I want to. Monday when the kids go back to school after the weekend.

19. Favorite brand of body wash?
Bath & Body Works and Oil of Olay brands.

20. Favorite toothpaste?
Close up.

21. Favorite smell?
Cookies baking; powder-fresh, clean baby smell, lilacs.

22. What do you do to relax?
Blog surfing, bubble baths, read, watch TV.

23. What is your number one pet peeve?
Pick number one to hear English, liars, child abuse.

24. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Older.

25. Do you wear make-up every day?
Yes, mascara and lipstick.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share