Pages

Amber Alert

Thursday Thirteen #12


Thirteen Things That I Treasure (in no particular order):

  1. My son, Cameron.
  2. My daughter, Cassandra.
  3. My eldest son, who I gave up for adoption 23 years ago.
  4. My Chihuahua, Baby.
  5. My real-life friends, who are there for me when I need them.
  6. The Internet so I can keep in touch with my online friends and look up information at 2 AM when I cannot sleep.
  7. My cherished followers of All Things Cherished.
  8. My time as a volunteer at my kids' school.
  9. My online friends.
  10. The telephone so I can stay in touch with my friends and make the 100s of doctor appointments needed for myself and my family.
  11. Blogging.
  12. My home that brings comfort to me.
  13. My bed so I can rest, nap, and sleep.

To see others' list of fun or crazy or important or relevant lists of thirteen, go to Thursday Thirteen.


3 cherished words:

Cassie said...

What a great list - mine was a very similar topic. I'm a Cassandra too - it was uncommon when I was growing up but I see it more and more now -- and that makes me happy!

Happily Retired Gal said...

Taking time to count our blessings is always a good idea ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

Thanks, Cassie. I have not met any other Cassandras. Its nice to meet you.

Yes, we need to count our blessings.

 
Bookmark and Share