Pages

Amber Alert

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite TV Shows

This is a list of ten current television shows that I like, love, or obsess over.


1. CSI: Miami



2. NCIS -- Second favorite!



3. CSI



4. Flashpoint



5. The Mentalist -- It took me a few episodes before I actually liked the show.



6. Grey's Anatomy -- Most favorite show!



7. Criminal Minds



8. The View



9. CSI: NY



10. Rachel Ray



These are not in any particular order. And, no, I don't have time to watch most of them.

To join others to see funny, serious, whimsical, relevant lists go to Oh Amanda.

7 cherished words:

Aimie said...

I am soooo with you on your list! CSI:Miami is one of my very favorite shows to. And Rachel Ray has dishes that I can actually make and my family will eat! Gotta love that! Actually I love a lot of the shows on your list, I just wish I had more time to actually say I sat down to watch them to. :)

Whitney said...

No Law & Order? I always try to catch Grey's and I also like CSI and The View.

oh amanda said...

I haven't watched CSI this season but used to watch them all faithfully! I've been wanting to see the Mentalist, too. Maybe I'll rent it!

Unknown said...

I just watched last week's episode of Grey's last night. I was bawling like a baby but it was a classic Grey's episode!

Meredith said...

Whooo. I am definitely with you on CSI and Grey's.

Teresa said...

Some of these I watch when i can.

Unknown said...

Thank you, all, for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love TV time; its a great way to relax.

Grey's Anatomy makes me cry too, Blondie.

 
Bookmark and Share