Pages

Amber Alert

Aloha Friday #9

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy, so Kailani thought that Fridays is a good day to take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

My question this week is:

What are you doing for Teacher Appreciation Day on Tuesday?


If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

5 cherished words:

sues2u2 said...

Oh, Crap! I'm glad you said something cause I had nothing planned. Guess I'd better get cracking. What are you doing & I might totally steal/borrow your idea. *hee,hee*

Unknown said...

I don't know I am the teacher--I homeschool my kids.

Debra said...

Well, my daughter is only 1.....so it's not on our radar yet. HeeHee I thought I'd answer anyway! HI!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

My kids are not in school, but I will send a nice text message to my friends that are teachers. :)

Unknown said...

Sue, I'm glad I provided the reminder for you.

Thanks, ladies, for participating in Aloha Friday with me.

 
Bookmark and Share