Pages

Amber Alert

My Favorites

Favorite Food:
My mother's pot roast and mashed potatoes, my friend Jonel's potato salad.

Favorite Drink:
My all time favorite is Mt Dew. My favorite alcoholic drink is a Strawberry Daiquiri which I only have like once a year. In the winter, I love my hot chocolate.

Favorite Chocolate/Candy:
Dove chocolate, peanut butter meltaways.

Favorite Season:
Autumn and Spring.

Favorite TV Program:
CSI, CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy.

Favorite Movie:
American President, Pretty Woman, Santa Clause, Santa Clause II, Santa Clause III.

Favorite Song:
I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me, Mary, Did You Know? by Mark Lowry.

Favorite Color:
Blue, then red.

Favorite Holiday Destination:
My family room.

Favorite Hobby:
Scrapbooking, Christmas decorating.

Favorite Day of the Week:
Monday.

Favorite Animal:
Chihuahua, penguin, and platypus.

Favorite Actor:
Nicholas Cage, John Travolta.

Favorite Actress:
N/A.


Share your favorites on your blog then come back and share the link below via Mr. Linky.


0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share