Pages

Amber Alert

Tagged - 5

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate... dark chocolate, milk chocolate, hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream, Hershey's, Dove.
2. Lay's Classic Potato Chips with Helluva French Onion Dip.
3. Mountain Dew... not a snack but cannot live without it.
4. Extra Cool Watermelon Gum.
5. Bananas and apples. I'm not a total junkie.

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. Man, I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain. It's my son's favorite song. :)
2. Most of the old Billy Joel songs.
3. I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me.
4. Mary, Did You Know? by Mark Lower.
5. Awesome God by Rich Mullins.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay for this house.
2. Finish the basement, add security fence, and landscaping to this house.
3. Buy a new SUV.
4. Donate to some of my favorite charities.
5. Take a vacation with my kids and then a vacation without my kids.

Five bad habits:
1. Snacking at night.
2. Spending too much time on the computer.
3. Yelling at my children.
4. Procrastinating.
5. Not exercising enough... lately not exercising at all.

Five things you like doing:
1. Reading... mysteries, crafting magazines, women magazines, blogs, the Holy Bible, parenting books.
2. Spending time with my children.
3. Spending time with my Chihuahua, Champ.
4. Going out to eat. It rarely happens and I truly having someone else cook for me.
5. Scrapbooking and taking photos.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Stirrup pants.
2. Leg warmers.
3. Sleeveless tops in public.
4. Anything that is "just" the right size. All of my comfortable clothes are a little loose which is why they are more comfortable.
5. Big round, 80s glasses.

Five favorite toys:
1. Computer and internet.
2. Telephone.
3. Cameras... both 35mm and digital.
4. Any board games or card games my children enjoy when they include me (read: allow me) to play.
5. Television.

0 cherished words:

 
Bookmark and Share